Chukde Spices Moti Saunf (Big Fennel Seeds) 100g
- Brand: CHUK DE
- SKU: CHUKDE 26
- Whole Spice: A hardy perennial herb, badi saunf is a highly aromatic and flavourful herb that is used in cooking. The masala is often used as mouth freshner in the restaurants
- Taste Profile: Moti saunf masala has a refreshing aroma and strong soothing flavour. Dried fennel seeds are often used in cooking as an anise-flavoured spice
- Health & Wellness: The saunf masala is a source of minerals like copper, zinc, Vitamin C, Potassium, Manganese, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium. With diuretic properties, the masala has excellent amount of dietary fibre that helps in relaxing digestive system and boosting metabolism
- Usage: The pantry spice is used in several culinary traditions of the world. Several cultures in India, Afghanistan, Iran, and the Middle-East use funnel seeds in cooking. It is an essential ingredient of Assamese, Bengali, and Oriya spice mixture
- Specifications: Chuk De FSSAI registered spice is available in 100 g pouch
Uplifting Taste Buds Since 2012…
Established in the late 70s, Life Style Foods Pvt. Ltd. is a family-owned & operated business. Strong values of integrity and honesty are the DNA that drives our organization. We founded Chuk-De as spice label that represents our passion for Quality Produce, Genuine Products & Wholesome Goodness. Our Mission is to sustain the cultural richness & diversity associated with real spices along with upholding standards for purity, social impact & holistic wellness. Our products are sourced ethically, in a socially-responsible manner. Transparent in our business practices, we take pride in connecting customers with farms that bring us healthy spices. We now cover a wide spectrum of spices, ranging from Whole Spices, Pure Spices, and Blended Spices, to Ready-to-Cook Spices & Spice Mixes. We are also bringing Pure Condiments, Instant Mixes & Curry Pastes/Powders to a kitchen like yours.
Chuk-De: What Makes Us Different…Makes Us Better!
We have taken the richness of an Indian spice box to global shores. Years of constant pursuit for quality means we handpick spice-growing regions and farms. Hospitality sector businesses love us for the hygiene standards we maintain across the procurement, production and delivery processes. Online retail platforms vouch for the purity standards since we fumigate every spice & clean via state-of-the-art machinery. With every Chuk-De spice undergoing rigorous 27 Quality Tests before being packed, mothers managing household kitchens and chefs supervising commercial kitchens feel assured about Chuk-De for delivering authentic spices.
Aromatic Purity | High Natural Oil Content
One Hub for Essential, Medicinally Recommended, Rare & Exotic Spices
In-house ETO Sterilization Unit | Multi Colour Sortex
NO Salmonella & Aflatoxin | NO Fillers / Synthetics / Artificial Ingredients
Smart Distribution Model | Delivering Fresh-from-factory Spices
Insight into Health Benefits of Saunf
Badi Saunf masala is a rich source of copper, zinc, Vitamin-C, Potassium, Calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium
The fibre content in the fennel is known to promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract
The dietary fibre in the fennel seeds works as an important factor in boosting the body’s metabolism
Chewing the grocery masala can freshen your breath. The seeds increase the production of saliva
All about Saunf Moti by Chuk De
Chuk De Moti Saunf is the traditional backbone of many dishes from North Indian dishes to South Indian dishes. The grocery spice is extremely versatile and is used as a flavouring agent to the meat and fish dishes, ice creams, beverages, and baked goods
Fennel seeds are product of perennial and pleasant-selling herbs with yellow flower.
The fennel seeds have a refreshing aroma and strong soothing flavour. When dries, they are often used in cooking as an anise-flavoured spice
Badi saunf is a common ingredient in several Indian, Afghani, Irani and Middle-Eastern cuisine. In many regions of India, it is even used as an after-meal digestive and breath freshener
There are no inquiries yet.