Chukde Spices Laung/Laving Sabut (Whole Clove) 50g
- Brand: CHUK DE
- SKU: CHUKDE 35
- Whole Spice: often used in Asian, African, and Middle-Eastern cuisines, laung masala is aromatic flower bud that contains volatile oils have Eugenol which has anti-inflammatory properties
- Taste Profile: laving spices are dark, blackish-brown in colour and resembles the shape of a nail. The cloves are highly aromatic and when bit into, they taste warm and spicy
- Health Benefits: the grocery masala is known to have vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, vitamin K, fibre, and manganese. The active component, Eugenol oil helps in relieving pain especially for toothaches and stomach pain
- Usage: sabut clove is traditionally used in India as a mouth freshener. Cloves can be used to seal vegetables, rotis, samosas, sweets, etc. They are used in preparation of several spice blends including garam masala, curry powders, mulling spices, and pickling spices
- Product Specifications: sabut Laung is available in a 50 g pouch
Uplifting Taste Buds Since 2012…
Established in the late 70s, Life Style Foods Pvt. Ltd. is a family-owned & operated business. Strong values of integrity and honesty are the DNA that drives our organization. We founded Chuk-De as spice label that represents our passion for Quality Produce, Genuine Products & Wholesome Goodness. Our Mission is to sustain the cultural richness & diversity associated with real spices along with upholding standards for purity, social impact & holistic wellness. Our products are sourced ethically, in a socially-responsible manner. Transparent in our business practices, we take pride in connecting customers with farms that bring us healthy spices. We now cover a wide spectrum of spices, ranging from Whole Spices, Pure Spices, and Blended Spices, to Ready-to-Cook Spices & Spice Mixes. We are also bringing Pure Condiments, Instant Mixes & Curry Pastes/Powders to a kitchen like yours.
Chuk-De: What Makes Us Different…Makes Us Better!
We have taken the richness of an Indian spice box to global shores. Years of constant pursuit for quality means we handpick spice-growing regions and farms. Hospitality sector businesses love us for the hygiene standards we maintain across the procurement, production and delivery processes. Online retail platforms vouch for the purity standards since we fumigate every spice & clean via state-of-the-art machinery. With every Chuk-De spice undergoing rigorous 27 Quality Tests before being packed, mothers managing household kitchens and chefs supervising commercial kitchens feel assured about Chuk-De for delivering authentic spices.
Aromatic Purity | High Natural Oil Content
One Hub for Essential, Medicinally Recommended, Rare & Exotic Spices
In-house ETO Sterilization Unit | Multi Colour Sortex
NO Salmonella & Aflatoxin | NO Fillers / Synthetics / Artificial Ingredients
Smart Distribution Model | Delivering Fresh-from-factory Spices
Spice Profile: Sabut Laung Masala
An essential part of the savoury dishes, Chuk De Laung delivers a spicy flavour to several Indian recipes and is used to add aroma to rice preparations. It is a prominent ingredient in the famous Worcestershire sauce
The laving cloves are immature, unopened flower buds from a tropical tree. They form a very important part of several dry masala powders used in Indian cooking. They are also used in sweet, hot drinks and deserts as their warm flavour goes well with sugar
Also known as ‘winter spice’, cloves have a pungent and peppery flavour that leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling, just what you need for winter days
The strong, spicy masala is used in cooking meats like fish, covering the fleshy smell. It is also used in soup preparation, giving it a warm and intense flavour
Health Benefits of Laung Cloves
Cloves have grabbed a prominent place in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda to relieve nausea, digestive disorders and flu
The Laung Masala is rich in Eugenol oil that has antiseptic, anaesthetic, aromatic and astringent properties. It is often used as pain reliever for toothaches and stomach pain
Inhaling the vapours of clove or clove oil help in making it easy to breathe
The oil from the laving spice is used in several essential oils for its aromatic and soothing properties
There are no inquiries yet.