No products in the cart.
Chuk De Spices Tej Patta Whole (Dried Bay Leaves) 50g
- Brand: CHUK DE
- SKU: CHUKDE 23
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Whole Spice: produced in the Asian region of the world, bay leaves are found on bay laurel tree. A variety of tej patta including Indian bay leaf, Indonesian bay leaf, and California bay leaf is used to give a unique flavour to the food
- Taste Profile: tej patta herb has a sharp, pungent and bitter taste. The fragrance of the leaves is more noticeable than the taste – a major reason why they are widely used in a variety of exotic culinary creations like Indian Biryanis
- Health and Wellness: bay leaf herbs is enriched with various micronutrients including vitamin C, magnesium and iron. Tej patta is used as a home remedy to reduce digestive issues
- Usage: tej patta is a key ingredient in Garam Masala spice mixture and several other spices mixes. It is widely used in rice, lentils, and curries to add the exotic aroma
- Product Specifications: FSSAI registered bay leaves by Chuk De is available in 50 g packaging
|Specialty||Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Region Produced In||India|
|Storage Instructions||Store cool & Dry Place|
|Item Package Quantity||3|
|Appropriate Age Range||12 months|
|Manufacturer||Life Style Foods Pvt Ltd|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.