- Jeera Powder: is made from dry roasted cumin seeds. It forms a quintessential component of many cuisines like Indian, Indonesian, Mexican, Moroccan, Spanish, Tex-Mex, and Thai
- Taste Profile: the jeera powder has an astringent and slightly sharp taste with spicy pungency. This cumin powder smells fresh and sweet like caraway. It promises to offer same buttery and earthy richness to the food just like whole cumin seeds
- Health and Wellness: being rich in Vitamin E, this jeera spice seasoning may offer some anti-ageing properties. When consumed with lukewarm water, it might help in reducing body weight
- Use: Chuk De Cumin Powder is one of the staple ingredients of curry powders and spice blends. It is usually used for savory recipes such as stews, meat, fish fry, and sauté vegetables
- Product Specifications: the FSSAI Registered Spice is available in a sealed pack of 100 grams
- Best Quality Dhania Powder
- Makes any dish special
- Turns any vegetable into a tasty treat
- Handpicked from freshest spices
- FSSAI Regd. Product. 100% Quality Guarantee
- Whole Seeds: Brown Mustard Seeds are used largely in Indian foods as well as across the globe. Pakistan and India are in the top five producers of Rai. The spice can be used as whole or crushed.
- Taste Profile: Mustard has a strong pungent flavor, and unlike any other spice .They have a fresh, clean aroma and sharp tangy flavour. This makes the seeds perfect for cutting through rich ingredients like beef and butter sauce.
- Health and Wellness: Rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and quality proteins, Brown Mustard seeds are used in Indian households to relieve inflammatory conditions , it helps in digestion and a good source of dietary fiber
- Usage: Whole Mustard seeds can be found popping across kitchens for the aromatic and flavourful oil they release on heating. Its combination with coriander, cumin, fenugreek and dill works wonders for flavours and is greatly used in preserving spices, in pickles and in marinades. They are often used in dipping sauces& condiments, they are used in many curries, a key ingredient in curry Powder
- Product Specifications: FSSAI registered Rai by Chuk-De is available in a pack of 100 g.
- Whole Spice: is a perfect blend of various ground spices including coriander, cumin, cardamom, fennel, mustard seeds, fenugreek, and bay leaves. The whole spices are blend into a powder which later adds to various dishes to enhance the flavour
- Taste Profile: the blend of different whole spices offers a hot, sharp and pungent taste. Garam masala has a strong aroma and it is widely used in Indian Cuisines
- Health and Wellness: powdered garam masala has the tendency to raise the body temperature that helps to improve digestion. It helps to create a perfect balance of heat and warmth that is required for optimal metabolism
- Usage: Chuk De Garam Masala is a perfect addition to soups, lentils, vegetables and curries to add a hint of pungent taste
- Product Specifications: FSSAI registered Garam Masala Powder by Chuk-De is available in 100 g packet
- Shahi Paneer Masala: originated in India, this spice adds the staple taste of Mughlai cuisine, shahi paneer. This masala powder has all the required ingredients in the right proportion to enhance the flavour of this creamy delicacy
- Taste Profile: Shahi paneer masala adds a pungent, spicy flavour while leaving a bit of sweetness on your tongue
- Ingredients: Chuk De Shahi Paneer Masala Powder is prepared using chili Kashmiri, coriander, garlic, turmeric, black pepper, salt, onion flakes, cumin, fenugreek seeds, big cardamom seeds, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, mace, black cumin and dry ginger
- Royal Spice: this masala is made from natural, pure, and fresh spices supplies the perfect aroma
- Product Specifications: the FSSAI Registered masala comes packed in a 100g ATC box with a shelf-life of 12 months
- All-Purpose Masala: An essential addition to any Indian vegetable preparation, Chuk De Sabji Masala is an age old blend of warm and cool spices. The masala powder is widely used in commercial as well as domestic kitchens across the country.
- Key Ingredients: The vegetable masala powder is a unique blend of spices like coriander, cumin, turmeric, red chilli, dry mango slices, fennel, salt, black mustard seeds, cinnamon, bay leaves, fenugreek seeds, dry ginger, onion flakes, cloves, green cardamom, big cardamom and nutmeg.
- Taste Enhancer: Chuk De masala powder gives vegetable dishes a gentle resonant flavour and an appetizing colour, making the food more flavourful.
- Usage: The vegetable spice powder is commonly used while preparing gravy dishes, Punjabi dishes and rice preparations. You can add it to everyday vegetables like Mix vegetables, Aloo matar and more.
- Product Specifications: This FSSAI registered Chuk De Vegetable Masala Powder is available in a pack of 100g.
- Pindi Cholle Masala: The pindi cholle is the beloved taste of Rawalpindi in Punjab, Pakistan, hence the name pindi cholle. The masala powder has all the required ingredients in the perfect balance to enhance the flavour of this spicy delicacy.
- Taste Profile: This North Indian dish is loaded with flavours which Pindi Cholle Masala helps magnify, creating a spicy curry, with a tickling tang from the mango powder present in it. The heat from the spicy Cholle Masala Powder compliments and cuts through the sweet earthy taste of the chickpeas.
- Ingredients: Chuk De Pindi Cholle Masala Powder is a traditional creation made with roasted ground spices. Dry mango, salt, red chilli, pomegranate seeds, cumin, black pepper, black salt, cinnamon, dry ginger, clove, nutmeg and caraway seeds are some of them.
- Royal Spice: This masala is made with pure and natural spices to provide the perfect taste, aroma and colour to your traditional Pindi style dishes.
- Product Specifications: The FSSAI Registered masala is packed in a 100g ATC box with a shelf-life of 12 months.
- Seasonal Herbs: Chuk De presents Dahi Vada Masala, a commonly used spice in Indian street food Dahi Vada, a snack made of lentil fritters dunked in seasoned yogurt. This blend of spices is the key to make dahi vada flavourful and spicy.
- Taste Profile: Chuk De Dahi Vada masala has a spicy, tangy and aromatic flavour. It is commonly used in most of the North Indian homes, especially in U.P.
- Key Ingredients: The Dahi Vada Raita Masala is a unique blend of iodised salt, cumin, mint leaves, chilli flakes, coriander, black pepper, carom seed, caraway, pomegranate seeds, yellow chilli, dried mango slices, and cloves.
- Usage: The use of this masala powder is not restricted to make dahi vada. It is used for ragda, matar chaats, chutneys, tikkis and more. The spice is a versatile blend that makes any street food tantalizing.
- Product Specifications: This FSSAI registered Chuk De Dahi Vada Raita Masala is available in a pack of 100g.
- Jaljeera Powder: This highly popular Indian summer drink Jaljeera, translates to water (Jal) and cumin (jeera). However, Chuk De Jaljeera is much more than cumin water.
- Key Ingredients: Chuk De Jaljeera powder is a delicious spicy appetiser drink Comprising of Black Salt , Salt , Dry Mango ,Cumin ,citric acid, Mint Leaves, Black Pepper and Dry ginger .
- Taste Profile: Chuk De Jaljeera has a salted-spicy flavour, it add a tangy touch to your drink which will entice your tastes buds.
- Health and Wellness- It is believed to benefit in digestion and combating sunstroke and also said to have appetizing ability.
- Product Specifications: the FSSAI Registered Spice is available in a sealed pack of 50 grams.
- Chia Seeds: Chuk De Healthy Bytes Chia Seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family. These are small flattened oval-shaped seeds. The seeds are hydrophilic and absorb liquid 12 times their weight.
- Taste Profile: The seeds have a mild, nutty flavour that works well with both sweet and savoury dishes. They have a subtle taste, similar to the poppy seeds or alfalfa sprout. They are crunchy and dense in the raw form. However, when they absorb liquid they become soft like the pearls of tapioca.
- Health & Wellness: Healthy Bytes Chia seeds are known to be good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, antioxidants, and calcium. According to health reports, the seeds constitute 6 % water, 42% carbohydrates, 16% protein, and 31% fat.
- Usage: Chuk De chia seeds can be used to prepare anything from cakes to muffins to granolas. In addition to preparing sweets, they can also be used as an ingredient in preparing savoury recipes like falafel and popcorn.
- Product Specifications: This FSSAI registered whole seeds are available in a 200 g tin jar.