- USB C to VGA+USB3.0+Type-C/F adapter is a perfect companion for 12 inch Macbook, Google Chromebook Pixel
- FAST SPEED TRANSMISSION: USB3.0 Tech. USB3.0 A/F provides you high speed transmission up to 5Gbps. Backwards compatible with USB3.0/USB2.0. Which transfer your data easily
- UNIQUE DESIGN: with aluminum housing, the adapter provides you rigidity, and better heat dissipation. The gold-plated type C port you better signal performance. The finish process makes it more elegant
- Connector A: USB 3.1 Type C male (DP mode)
- Connector B: VGA female + USB 3.0 female + USB 3.1 Type C female
- Using the front panel buttons, easily switch signal source and enjoy reliable output for a long time to come.
- With this 4 Port VGA Switch you can make that 4 computers share 1 monitor, projector.
- Input with PC/Notebook,Output with projector/LCD/TV.
- Supports VGA resolutions up to full HD 1920×1080 and WUXGA 1920×1440,Enables multiple PCs/laptops (or other VGA sources) to share one VGA monitor or projector
- A VGA switch may be used in security setups where monitoring different areas of a building is required and switching between multiple inputs is a necessity
- You can use this 2-port VGA splitter to share 1 PC to 2 monitors
- Enables two VGA/SVGA/XGA. Multisync Monitors, LCDs, projectors etc to share one PC
- Plug and play, no power supply needed
- Metallic Body (Matt Finish) Key-press Switch
- Support over-scan & under-scan function
- Support position control & menu button
- No software driver requirement
- Direct powered from USB Port.
- Suitable for both PC Laptop and Desktop
- Simultaneous display on VGA monitor and TV
- Support 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 2546x1600display mode
- Supports NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, AND SECAM video system
- VGA to TV AV converter is a higher-end solution to the age-old need of viewing your PC on your TV
- to Convert your VGA signal to be viewed on any TV, projector, or any other viewing device that uses standard TV connectors with this simple external device.
- Converts a VGA signal into an S-Video or RCA signal, use your TV as a PC monitor, Great for presentations.
- web-browsing, PC online games, pictures, and movies. this PC to TV converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through.
- This essentially means that you can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your TV, projector and many other devices.