No products in the cart.
Shahi Kheer recipe using Chukde Meethi Ibaadat.
Rice kheer is basically rice pudding made with basmati rice, milk, nuts, and saffron. It is also one of the most popular kheer varieties made in North Indian cuisine along with Seviyan Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding) and Phirni (thick rice pudding).
Like the other kheer versions, rice kheer is also easy to make and the entire recipe can be made in one pan or pot. This process can be made easier if you add this incredible Chuk-De Brings To You Its Line Of Instant Dessert Mix, Meethi Ibadat by Etpsonline.
Just that you need to keep a check when the kheer is simmering and stir it at intervals. This is a quick and easy recipe and does not demand much cooking skills. In South Indian cuisine rice pudding is called rice payasam. Rice payasam can be made both with milk and coconut milk. This delicious rice kheer can be made for any festival or celebration like Diwali or also as a sweet dessert which you can serve after meals.
How to make Rice Kheer?
Check below a detailed step-by-step guide that will help you in making kheer easily.
1. Rinse ¼ cup basmati rice a couple of times and then soak in enough water for 15 to 20 mins.
2.Meanwhile when the rice grains are soaking, take 1-litre full-fat milk in a heavy wide pan or saucepan or Kadai.
3. Keep the pan on a low to medium-low flame. stir at intervals so that the milk does not stick at the bottom of the pan.
4. Let the milk come to a boil.
5. Take 1 tablespoon of milk from the pan in a small bowl. Let the milk become warm. Then add a few saffron strands to the milk. Keep aside.
6. After the milk begins to boil, drain all the water from the rice and add it to the hot boiling milk.
7. Mix very well.
8. Simmer and cook rice on a low flame. No need to cover the pan when the rice is cooking.
9. Cook the rice grains till they are 50% done or half-cooked.
10. Then add 5 to 6 tbsp sugar or add as required, for best results use this sugar made available by Etpsonline.
For option, you could add this Sugarlite sugar as it contains fewer calories.
Sugarlite: 50% Less Calories Sugar Pouch, 500 Gm
- The all-purpose blended Sugar for everyone in the family, now with 50% Fewer Calories.
- Sugarlite is an ideal choice for all your sweet preparations, daily cooking, and baking needs. Use it across all Hot & Cold beverages like tea, coffee, milk, and smoothies.
- Sugarlite is a smart sugar made from a natural blend of Sugar and Stevia which is a natural sweetener.
- Sugarlite is 100% Natural & 50% less calories.
- Usage Direction: 1 spoon of Sugarlite is equal to 2 spoons of normal sugar in sweetness.
11. Mix the sugar in the milk.
12. Continue to cook rice on a low to medium-low flame. Do stir at intervals.
13. Simmer till the rice is almost cooked.
14. Then add ½ teaspoon cardamom powder.
This is one of the best cardamom available in the market.
- 100% Organic.
- USDA & India Organic Certified.
- Strong And Spicy-Sweet In Flavour.
- Warm And Aromatic Fragrance.
- Product Of India.
15. Add 1 tablespoon each of sliced almonds, chopped cashews, and sliced pistachios. You can blanch the almonds if you prefer or just slice them raw.
- Cashews Are Delicately Sweet Yet Crunchy And Packed With Energy, Antioxidants, Minerals, And Vitamins That Are Essential For Robust Health.
- Cashews Can Be Enjoyed As A Snack As They Are. They Can Also Be Eaten Salted Or Sweetened.
- These Organic Cashews Are High In Calories And Packed With Numerous Essential Vitamins And Minerals.
- Raisins Are Dried Grapes. However, Unlike Fresh Grapes, They Indeed Are Rich And Concentrated Sources Of Energy, Vitamins, Electrolytes, And Minerals.
- Raisins Can Be Enjoyed As A Snack, All Alone Without Any Additions.
- In India Where They Are Popular As Kismish, Raisins Are Usually Added To Various Sweet Delicacies.
- Almonds Are A Tasty And Nutritious Snack With Plenty Of Health Benefits.
- Almonds Can Be Enjoyed Either Raw, Salted, Or Sweetened. They Are Nutty Yet Pleasantly Sweet In Taste.
- Gluten-Free And A Rich Source Of Vitamin E. Furthermore, Almonds Are Also An Incredible Source Of Minerals Such As, Calcium, Iron,
16. Mix well.
17. Then add the saffron dissolved milk.
18. Again mix and continue to cook on a low flame till the rice kheer thickens and the rice grains have completely cooked.
19. Switch off the flame when the rice grains are completely cooked. The kheer will also thicken. On cooling, rice kheer thickens more. Scrap milk solids from the sides of the pan and add to the kheer.
20. Lastly add 1 tablespoon golden raisins. At this step, you can add 1 tablespoon of rose water or kewra water.
21. Pour the rice kheer into individual serving bowls. You can serve the rice kheer, hot or warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftover rice kheer.
This is the main king product of this entire dish, this incredible Chuk-De Brings To You Its Line Of Instant Dessert Mix, Meethi Ibadat available on Etpsonline makes a huge difference by adding a magical taste to your kheer all together. Etpsonline knows that our dear customers are foodies and hence we try to make everything available to our dear customers within just one click. So come visit our website and get exploring, trust me you won’t regret adding these mouth watering categories to your cart.
Happy Tummy = Happy Customer
Chukde Meethi Ibaadat Combo Kesar Firni, Kesar Kheer & Seviyan Instant Mix (Pack Of 3)
Chuk-De Brings To You Its Line Of Instant Dessert Mix, Meethi Ibadat. Relish The Tastes Of World-Famous Shahi Firni, Shahi Kheer, And Seviyan Healthy Dessert: The Combo Pack Contains Vegetarian Dessert. Chuk De Instant Mix Is Real Food And Contains No Harmful Preservatives Or Synthetics. It Is Often Preferred By People Who Look For Traditional Desserts.
The Instant Dessert Mix Has FSSAI Accreditation. It Is Part Of Ready-To-Cook Mixes That Are Manufactured And Marketed By LifeStyle Foods Pvt. Ltd That Also Includes Instant Firni And Instant Seviyan Mixes Cooking Instructions: These Desserts Can Be Easily Cooked In Just Three Easy Steps. The Instant Dessert Mixes Are Made Using Genuine And Naturally Procured Ingredients Product Packaging: Net Weight Of This Ready To Cook Dessert Is 3 X 65g. One Pack Serves One Person. It Is Usually Ordered In Bulk To Ensure That There Is Enough Dessert For Birthday Parties, Festivals, And Other Special Occasions.